Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER ANGELS

I am so slow today, I can not believe it! It usually happens right before full-moon...Or is it my going to bed 4 days in a row at 3 a.m.? Or is it that I have a couple pieces too much of homemade chocolate fudge with my last coffee and now I feel my sugar rush declining? Or is it the fact that my black old cat Mooli spilled my dirty water bowl on top of my working table about an hour ago, making a nice mess of the sketches, magazines and clippings that were lying there? I am slow as a pink turtle...

I just posted this mother and daughter angel painting on eBay and will also post it on Etsy. I painted it with colors more primitive than my usual palette. I had this sketch done for a long time, finally got to lie it down on a canvas.

I am now working on 3 other paintings at a time, gotta finish them all for tomorrow...

I think I am going to flip back on my shell and take a little rest to rid me of that lazy mood I am in...

Talk to you all later...LuLu

4 comments:

Danita said...

That's beautiful!
Thanks a lot for your comments in my blog. I really appreciate them :)
I love Mexico too!
Danita

Lee W. said...

sweet!

Susan/sweetimaginations said...

So beautiful! I have long admired your colorful artworks....they are so whimsical and sweet...just love them all!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

You are adorable!! Lazy is wonderful!! And the reasons you felt that way were all pretty charming.... So, cheers to chocolate and wet papers!! ;)