Friday, November 30, 2007

EVERYBODY IS GOING CRAZY...

must be a storm is preparing... Yeah, there is a snowstorm going on tonite, I am so glad we did not go shopping in town as we were supposed to... Stayed home all day today, my son is still home with the flue and we spent the day working in my studio. This is our favorite thing...I sketched 6 new paintings, finished a couple of them, read blogs, took a nap, worked some more and got the Xmas decorations boxex out ready for tomorrow. Oh, my God, gotta get the Advent Calendar ready, I almost forgot!!! I fill 24 little brown bags with 24 different little treat, toys, etc. and each advent day, we cross out the day until we reach Xmas Day. I love Advent Calendar, always had one when I was a kid. When my son was younger, the Playmobil ones were our favorites. The kids just love them and the scenes are so beautiful!

So all the animals were acting crazy today, either running after a tail, fighting, running 100 km/hr throught the house, or screaming in a weird tone. Even the turtle was trying to evince the thermometer out of the aquarium. Yep, they were right, there was a storm a comin...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi lulu!! Thank you for your message about the front page of etsy so much. I did see it and I was doing cartwheels with joy!! Thank sweet you for your encouraging words and awesome compliments Lulu!

Stay warm and cozy! We might be getting our first snow of the season Sunday...
xoxo...jenn

Danita said...

Hahaha! I love this one. It looks like my house on Sundays... just change the cats for 2 dogs, 1 toddler and 1 husband ...